Study triple bottom line principles and gain a balanced approach to social, environmental, and financial responsibilities. Upon completing the program, you receive a Certificate in Sustainable Business Management and a special designation on your transcript.
21 semester hours (7 courses) are required for this certificate. You must complete all coursework with a grade of C- or better.
- BUAD 104, Perspectives on Sustainability
- BUAD 200, Management Principles
- BUAD 202, Organizational Behavior & Interpersonal Communication
- BUAD 208, Accounting Principles
- BUAD 230, Marketing Principles
- BUAD 307, Business & Society OR PHIL 110, Ethical Issues in Business
- BUAD 350, Project Management for Sustainable Impact
Cost and Financial Aid
A great education is worth it. Here’s how Mary Baldwin helps you pay for it: Generous financial aid packages, a broad range of scholarships, transferring maximum credit hours from previous coursework or relevant work and life experiences — the list goes on. Our mission is to help you level-up and bring your aspirations to life.