Cost & Financial Aid
We know affordability is key for students, and we work hard to make MBU one of the most affordable college educations in the country. In fact, U.S. News & World Report has ranked us the No. 7 Best Value School in the South and one of the top 35 in the nation for boosting social mobility.
You can afford a Mary Baldwin University degree
How do we do it? We help you get your degree more quickly by maximizing transfer credits from previous coursework and translating relevant work and life experiences into course credits. Members of the U.S. Armed Services also have options through VA education benefits and the G.I. Bill.
Talk to an MBU advisor to see what options are available to you.
What MBU Costs
Your total cost depends primarily on two factors: the number and type of learning experiences needed to complete the degree and how much financial aid you are eligible for. Talk to an MBU advisor to figure out exactly how much your education will cost.
Tuition And Fees
- Coursework per semester hour: $460
- Internships per semester hour: $227.50
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), Master of Education (MEd) Master of Science in Higher Education (MS): $495 per credit hour
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Tuition: $650 per credit hour
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), MSN/MBA, MSN/MHA Tuition: $650 per credit hour
- Registration Fee (one-time charge, prior to enrollment): $50
- Prior Learning Portfolio Evaluation Fee, per portfolio: $460
- Extended Time Fee, per credit hour: $65
- Technology and Credentialing fee: $75 per semester